- Initial intake and acupuncture treatment* (non-complex cases, including non-complex orthopedic treatments): 90-120 minutes: $175
- *Your acupuncturist will discuss which treatment is best suited for your health concern(s) on the phone consult when you call to schedule and book a new-patient visit.
- Initial Intake for More Complex Health Issues* (includes comprehensive review of bloodwork, lab results, imaging reports, medications, herbs and supplements, and in-depth review of health history.) 120-180 minutes: $295
- *Your acupuncturist will discuss which treatment is best suited for your health concern(s) on the phone consult when you call to schedule and book a new-patient visit. (This includes complex orthopedic conditions as well.)
- Follow-up acupuncture visit: 60-90 minutes: $105 (This follow-up treatment is applicable to most patient follow-up visits.)
- Follow-up acupuncture visit with more in-depth consultation**: 90 minutes $165
- **This is generally for patients who feel they need more time to speak to their acupuncturist if they’re experiencing a change in symptoms from their initial treatment course or concern, or for any current patient who has not been seen in more than 9 months, or for current patient with a completely different health concern from which they had previously been seen.
Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
We accept Flexible Spending Accounts if permitted by your insurance, (FSA) Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA). We do not accept in-network health insurance of any kind, but are able to provide you with a detailed invoice to submit to your insurance for any reimbursement. Please understand it is the patient’s responsibility to call their insurance for any out-of-network coverage.
We do not accept No-Fault or Worker’s Compensation cases.
Gift certificates are available.